Marilyn Crockett Lifetime Achievement Award
Lifetime Achievement Award
All nominations due: Monday, July 19, 2021
The Marilyn Crockett Lifetime Achievement Award is named in honor of the former AOGA Executive Director who dedicated her entire 41-year career to, as she stated, “growing Alaska’s economy through a vibrant oil and gas sector in the state.” This award seeks to recognize the service contributions of a direct oil & gas industry employee who, like Marilyn, has devoted his/her professional life to fostering the viability of the oil and gas industry in Alaska for the benefit of all Alaskans. This award seeks to honor the dedication Marilyn exemplified during her career: exceptional devotion of time, effort, thought, and action consistently shown in his/her work for the betterment of the oil and gas industry in Alaska.
- Employee with at least 15 years of service in the oil and gas industry
- Employee who has made significant and lasting contributions to the oil and gas industry in Alaska
- Employee who has provided direct service to fostering the long-term viability of oil and gas for the benefit of all Alaskans beyond their own organization
- Employee who has served the industry through outstanding contributions to the state and his/her local community
In 500-1,000 words, please describe this person’s contribution to the oil and gas industry in Alaska. Your submission should include, but is not limited to:
- A brief description of the employee’s career
- Detail of substantial contributions this employee has made to the oil and gas industry throughout their career
- Ways this person has fostered the long-term viability of the oil and gas industry in Alaska throughout their career
- Details as to how this employee contributed to the betterment of their state or local community
Thank you for your interest in the AOGA Awards. Nominations have now closed. If you have questions, please contact the AOGA office at (907) 272-1481.