The Rising Star Award
Rising Star Award
All nominations due: July 22, 2022.
The Rising Star Award endeavors to honor a young professional oil and gas industry employee, under the age of 35, who has made an immediate and definitive impact on the oil and gas industry in Alaska. This award honors those young professionals that embody a passion and commitment to fostering the long-term viability of oil and gas in Alaska for the benefit of all Alaskans.
- Employee with at least three years of service in the Alaska oil and gas industry
- Employee who has provided direct service to fostering the long-term viability of oil and gas for the benefit of all Alaskans beyond their own organization
- Employee who has demonstrated the highest level of professionalism, competence, and leadership in their work
- Employee who has integrated him/herself into the local community through service and organization membership
- Employee who is committed to improving him/herself through continuing education and professional training
In 500-1,000 words, please describe the person’s contribution to the oil and gas industry in Alaska. Your submission should include, but is not limited to:
- A description of the employee’s work history
- A description of how this employee fosters the long-term viability of the oil and gas industry in Alaska
- An account of how this employee stands out in terms of professionalism, competence, and leadership in their work
- Details regarding this employee’s contributions to the community thorugh service and membership
- An account of this employee’s commitment to professional development and continued education